Adele Hot HD Wallpapers images 2016

Leave a Comment
Adele Hot HD Wallpapers


The singer also spoke out about getting married to her long-term beau. She explained: 'I have said a million times I'm not married and everyone still says we are.'But, yeah, we're still together. We haven't broken up. We've never broken up. We've been together. We just haven't felt the need to get married. We've got a kid together. I feel like that's a big enough commitment.' Adele also told the publication she is unsure if she would have returned to music if it wasn't for her son.She said: 'I'm very proud of what I achieved. And I wasn't, before I had Angelo. I didn't understand, actually, what I had achieved and how far I had come.'The singer, who says she hasn't played Simon the full album yet, has enjoyed a phenomenal comeback, with the release of the first single, Hello, from the album, 25, out November 20.After the impressive hit went to number one, the singer spared a moment to reflect on how far she's come as she thanked fans for their overwhelming support.


Adele Hot HD Wallpapers 2016



 Adele Hot HD Wallpapers





Adele's Bodyguard Peter Van der Veen Is Hot



Adele's Bodyguard Peter Van der Veen Is Hot


 Adele Hot HD Wallpapers 2016


Adele Hot HD Wallpapers 2016


Adele Hot HD Wallpapers



Sexy Adele Silva Bikini Pictures Wallpaper



Adele Hot HD Wallpapers



Sexy Adele Silva Bikini Pictures


Adele Hot images


Adele  sexy Boobs images

0 comments:

Post a Comment